The 2016 Derby will be held Saturday May 21st at noon, Trenton Ave and Norris St in East Kensington
NOTE: Once you hit “submit” your registration form will be processed and you will be sent over to Paypal where you will have the option to pay with your Paypal account or with a credit card. If you encounter problems while on the Paypal site, please email Joanna at jwinchester[at]nkcdc.org for assistance with payment – your registration form has been processed, so there’s no need to resubmit at that point (unless you are planning to enter multiple vehicles, which is fine by us)!
Derby Team Registration
FIRST TIME PARTICIPATING?
Not a sculptor? Papier mache skills rusty? Not sure how to thread a needle? YOU CAN STILL BE A RAD DERBY PILOT!! Here’s how to get started:
1. Start gathering a team (unlimited size; teams larger than 20 please contact us directly!)
2. Read the rules and guidelines, and understand them.
3. Fill out the registration form on this site – get in by March 15 for Early Bird special rates!
4. Tell all your friends about it! And, spread the word to arts vendors about the Trenton Avenue Arts Festival too!
6. SHOW UP the day of the derby (May 21st, 2016) in full regalia and strut your stuff!
ANY QUESTIONS- Feel free to contact the Derby planning team at email@example.com